How to get FREEBIE?

By Nuit on 木曜日, 8月 06, 2009

Filed Under: ,

I distribute an article free at [SO KINKY! VOL.9 "RESTRUCTURING for be Real & be Underground" ]
You must carry out the following to obtain an article.

This event start at Aug.7 and Aug.8 5AM(SLT) till DJ stops music.
The ticket of four brands is distributed each day.
Total 8 tickets and note card (SLURL of shop was mention) are distributed in two days.

From 8/9 noon that are the next day of the event, each shop distributes the freebie article.
You can get it what is less than 5 minutes after ticket attached.

Start time and duration of distribution, it depends on each shop, please check the shop blog.

This is my shop free article vendor.
Free Item for SO Kinky!

I set POP to send LM of the shop to you in the place of a plan setting up freebie vendor now.



bar Bade BOO BOO(http://slurl.com/secondlife/kankan/1/7/22)

My shop SLURL(http://slurl.com/secondlife/Brackish/138/152/331)

Sorry my broken English and thank you for your check my blog XD.

0 コメント for this post

コメントを投稿